I started with the stool that came with the glider. I don't have any pictures of that particular portion of the project because it was my guinea pig. Once I finished that, and was able to pinpoint some of my mistakes, I started on the other cushions.
As for the seat cushion, I was able to unzip the airplane fabric and remove it completely. I knew I didn't want to put new fabric over the existing fabric because I chose a light pink and white fabric that probably would not have covered the blue airplane fabric completely. So I decided to replace it instead. I also knew I wasn't going to sew zippers onto my cushions. That just seemed like a lot of work for a beginner sewer and I just didn't want to mess with it.
I started with the same basic steps as the seat cushion. I cut out the fabric in squares, removed the old fabric, pinned the new fabric and sewed it on three sides. Then I cut off the excess and inserted the cushion.
Once I had all the cushions completed, I placed them back on the chair and put it in the nursery.
Stay tuned for more nursery updates!